We are constantly in forward motion with much to do.
Dragonfly School is a non-profit entity designated 501(c)(3) with the IRS. The Dragonfly Board of Directors is comprised of volunteers who work with the school staff to maintain a strong school for all students and families. Please contact us if you are interested in becoming part of the Dragonfly team.
Your hands-on participation is always appreciated! Some projects we’d love to see happening:
1. Create pieces for a solar oven that children can put together using screws & simple tools
2. Make soil sifters for garden.
3. Trim elm trees on big playground.
4. Level garden shed and flagstone around it.
5. Install Bali flags in garden. (In Progress! Thanks, Kurt Wegner!)
6. Enclose outdoor closet in corrugated fiberglass.
7. Help terrace garden hillside.
8. Build a fence with gate between main building & little playground
9. Replace post (or quick fix) for gate to the garden from little playground
10. Physics on the playground(this is a bigger project including some knowledge of construction) (ask Nancy for details)